|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
1. Use Google Chrome browser. Here is the download link.
2. Use Firefox browser. Here is the download link.
3. Use Edge Browser. Here is the download link.
KOO Home Store Returns Policy
We take great pride in curating accessible home living solutions that fulfill your style and creative needs. We hope you enjoy your purchase and it helps you to 'Discover the love of home'.
We know that sometimes we may change our minds about a product once we’ve held it in our hands. All goods purchased from KOO Home Store come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
In addition, you are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If there is an issue with an item you have purchased from KOO Home Store, you may return it to us. Upon assessment, KOO Home Store will offer a full refund or replacement if there is major problem with the item. We may offer a repair or replacement if the problem does not qualify as a major failure.
You must provide us with your proof of purchase (e.g. your KOO Home Store online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase when returning the item). Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
We’ve created a change of mind returns policy, in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, KOO Home Store will offer you a refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days from the purchase date. After this period you may not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- You produce your original KOO Home Store receipt, tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase when returning the item.
- The item has not been used or damaged in any way, including that:
- it is in the original packaging with the original accessories and instruction manuals; and - it is unopened, unused and in its original condition.
- the item is not a eGift card.
Any rights you have under this change of mind returns policy, in relation to your KOO Home Store product, are additional to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
All change of mind refunds are issued at the discretion of KOO Home Store. We reserve the right to refuse a refund for a change of mind request if it does not comply with the above conditions.
Currently, we cannot offer item-for-item exchanges on purchases. However, KOO Home Store will be happy to provide you with a full product refund on returns that meet all the necessary conditions under our returns and warranty policies. If you require extra help with a return, our Customer Service team will be happy to assist you.
Returns for any purchases may be done by returning the goods (as per conditions outlined in the Returns & Exchanges Policy) to:
KOO Home Store 235 Boundary Road
Laverton North, VIC 3026 Australia
To ensure your KOO Home Store return process is seamless, please follow the steps below:
- Pack and label your item.
- Labels can be obtained via https://return.auspost.com.au/KOO_HOME_STORE_RETURNS
- Include a printed copy of your tax invoice, credit card or banks statements as a proof of purchase.
- Drop your parcel off at a convenient street post box, post office or parcel locker
- Allow time for your parcel to reach us and for your refund, repair or replacement to be processed. Refunds may take 2-3 business days to process.
KOO Home Store is not responsible for postage costs associated with returned goods, except in cases where the items have been recalled or you are entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
In order to protect your return from damage during delivery, please ensure strong external packaging is used. For all change of mind returns, the postage costs will be deducted from your refund. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage to track your return, as KOO Home Store cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit during the delivery process. Please contact your delivery provider to locate your parcel.
Once returns are received by our warehouse, your refund may take 2-3 business days to process.
Please call or email the Customer Service team directly for all enquiries relating to online purchase returns.
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS TO STORES THAT ARE STOCKISTS OF KOO HOME STORE PRODUCTS (eg. SPOTLIGHT STORES)?
Products purchased at koohomestore.com can only be returned directly to the KOO Home Store distribution centre via post, according to the Returns & Exchanges Policy.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED RETURNS
If your product has not met expectations or you require further assistance, please call our friendly Customer Service team on 1300 391 806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org