A KOO Home Store eGift Card is a pre-paid card that can be used for purchases at the KOO Home Store. Simply nominate a dollar value to put on the card and pay for it as you would a regular transaction. The eGift Card will be delivered via email to the recipient within one (1) business day.
Your KOO Home Store eGift Card can be used on our online store.
Use your KOO Home Store eGift Card to purchase products on our online store, like you would with a credit card.
A KOO Home Store eGift Card can be purchased online from the KOO Home Store website.
A KOO Home Store eGift Card is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on a card will not be available for use after the card's expiry date.
You can purchase any item sold via the KOO Home Store.
You cannot redeem your KOO Home Store eGift Card for cash.
Treat your KOO Home Store eGift Card like cash. Lost or stolen eGift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
A KOO Home Store eGift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or any other tender type.
A KOO Home Store eGift Card can only be used once. Once the money on the card is depleted you should destroy the card by cutting it in half diagonally.
Goods which are purchased solely or in part with a KOO Home Store eGift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to the KOO Home Store Returns & Exchanges Policy. Any amount owed back will be issued on a new eGift Card.
Re-issue of a faulty, damaged or lost KOO Home Store eGift Card is not available unless the cards are proven to be faulty, damaged or lost as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of KOO Home Store.
No, there are no hidden charges or service fees.
KOO HOME STORE eGIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
eGift card terms & conditions:
- eGift Cards may be purchased online at www.koohomestore.com.
- eGift Cards may be used to make purchases online at www.koohomestore.com.
- Upon redeeming your eGift Card online, if your purchase exceeds the amount of the eGift Card, you will need to pay the remaining balance. This balance must be paid with a credit card.
- eGift Cards cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash or credit and cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
- eGift Cards are emailed directly to recipients and usually arrive within one (1) business day after ordering.
- The expiry of the eGift Card is within three (3) years from date of purchase or issue.
- Minimum load value is $10AUD, with a maximum load value of $500AUD.
- eGift Cards can be used in conjunction with other payments, including credit payments.
- No change is given if the payment is less than the eGift Card value.
- eGift Cards may not be resold. eGift cards purchased through any unauthorised resellers or other internet auction sites are not guaranteed by KOO Home Store.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of KOO Home Store eGift Cards constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time.